Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Valley Prospector Co. (Advertisment/Research)

Valley Prospector Co. (Advertisment/Research)

Previous [1] 2 3 Next
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

Post Rating: 77
+ / -

Total Posts: 132
History
Valley Prospector Co. was founded on the 10th of February 2012 by Walter Yorkshire after he had sold his previous business. His vision and goal was to provide the world with high quality Minerals and since then has extended into producing Raw Materials. The pricing system has changed constantly as Mr. Yorkshire adjusted to the foreign demands and early on scraped the quality based pricing system. Now it has moved on to the new pricing system dubbed DPI (Diamond Pricing Index). This new system means as the foreign demand for diamonds rises, so to does the mineral prices, as demand falls the same happens.

Prices change on a day to day basis and will be adjusted as soon as I am able to do so.
Current Prices (February 19, 2012)

Bauxite: $105.97
Clay: $35.32
Coal: $56.52
Copper Ore: $154.14
Diamond: $15,414.24
Gold Ore: $770.71
Iron Ore: $21.19
Limestone: $21.19
Mineral: $7.06
Quartz: $35.32
Sapphire: $141.30
Silica Sand: $14.13
Silver Ore: $308.28
Titanium Ore: $211.95
Tungsten Ore: $847.78
Lumber: $127.97
Natural Gas: $2.39
Petroleum: $94.43
Walter Yorkshire

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

With the changes to how things are produced, I have added two more products. Sapphires and Quartz. They have been added to the list. As for when things will arrive on the market, the first few batches should arrive within the day.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Um, those "base prices" are twice the listed wholesale prices. So you're getting an extra 100% on top of the wholesale markup, plus a "quality bonus"?
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
Can you make gold bars or just gold ore? Are there any high research smelters?
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

@Mister Death
Would you rather me export them to Germany at 1.6 times the base price plus quality bonus? :P Twice base price is intended and I feel it is more than reasonable.

@Chad Rudd
Sadly I am selling just the gold ore, however AMBM is researching higher tech Gold and I can probably convince him to resell it on the B2B market.
Mister Death

+ / -

At 130% of wholesale, I'll be buying as much as I can from you.

At 230%, I'm going to be opening up my own mine again.

I know I'm not a huge market force or anything, I'm just sayin'.
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

But what you are suggesting is that I sell it less for what I can export it for. All that will result in is somebody buying it up and exporting it themselves which would mean those who actually needed it won't get any. The very minimum I could theoretically sell it at is 1.6+quality percent and at that point I might as wel l export it as I can get the money back instantly. Remember I am not just providing minerals but minerals of at least quality 15 to get the equivilent you would need the time and money to get it to the same point. As an examp.le I have a total of 550m2 of Prospector R&D and it has taken me days to get all my mineral research to 15.

Edit: I typed this on my phone, expect bad grammer/spelling
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
I fully agree with Walter, you have to sell above the export values otherwise you might as well just export it instantly and get the money right there and then.

Formula is (Wholesale*2*(1+(Quality/50))).

Remember, quality adds to the price you can sell the final product for!

Also, Gold bars coming up soon :)
Mister Death

+ / -

Would you believe, I never once noticed the import/export tabs on the B2B? Holy moley, this changes everything...

I feel completely stupid now. Carry on.
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Enjoy access to import/export :)

Back to company news, the name has been altered to Valley Prospector Co. and our field of products has expanded. Tomorrow should see there first of Q15 Natural Gas and Petroleum and within the next few days Lumber will be made the final addition.
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Wanted:

1. 12k Cfrp
2. 42k Aluminum Bars
3. 30k Glass
4. 30k Titanium Alloy
5. 10k Micro processor
6. 2k Integrated circuit

Frequency:

At least Daily.

If you can provide these or even partially provide some materials please send me a message. preferably in game my company is the highest ranked company, Jacko Investments, from my company page you can send me a p.m. in game :) thank you in advance, oh and btw I have been watching your market listings and bought some of them valley :)
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

That looks easy enough, will do more proper calculations when I have time - remember I can only provide the raw materials, so titanium ore not Titanium bars etc... somebody else will have to take up the rest.
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Resources have been withdrawn from the market due to the export changes, expect price revaluation due to increased demand from foreign countries.
Dani Jonker
RJ: Darkdani51
CO: darkdani51

+ / -

Total Posts: 34
garry, that would be impossible because: you dont got the money, 20k CFRP means a 25 days or more to make. so i dont think that will work since CFRP is around 300$ each

Edit: no company can make this amount daily, we need a lot more money and a high expansion size to produce a little more.
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
I need 100 diamonds please... Post and I wiil buy... Thanks.
Mister Death

+ / -

Chad - requests for items have their own thread now. Please put this post over there.
Previous [1] 2 3 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.