Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Jokers

Jokers

Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next
Matthew Suozzo
RJ: Buckaroo Bonzai

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I am kinda confused by what some people are saying in this thread but I will respond to what BB said. First off, this is a game that imitates capitalism with bounds that are not unlike those found in the US implementation. My comment about the principles of the free market was not advocating a pure laissez-faire makeover to EoS, but rather that the policy changes addressing fraud shouldn't overstep the degree of regulation already in place.

I realize that a "true" free-market approach is not ideal given the presence of abusers but I really disagree with the sentiment that the most important facet of the game is leveling the playing field. You're going from one extreme to another with that idea. There should be an advantage provided to more established players: Playing first and playing well should yield benefits. Still, there should be balance on the low end to make a meteoric rise possible without of fraud.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
I think it is okay for players to cheat other players and if got caught then have litigation, the problem is the non player investors(owners of shares that are not owned by any player) which can't think and can be abused by cheaters. The serious problem with the latest cheating is mostly making money out of the non player investors, not stealing from player investors.
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
ok, so what is illegal cheating then?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
B.Bonzai: Well said and fair enough. I think we are more in agreement than not.

I, for one, am also somewhat mystified at what is being said below my last post, other than a lot of huff-n-puff. I am particularly bored at the pathetic bluster of both veiled and blatant allusions and references to violence. It is almost always the rubric of people that have never worn a uniform of any kind, nor experienced the truth of such activity.

Gamma: Um...that's a damned fine question.
Previous 1 2 3 [4] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.