Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Official Announcement: New Server to Launch on 6/1

Official Announcement: New Server to Launch on 6/1

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Next
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
ooops nvm
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Everything will be reset in 2 hours on the new server.

I'll wipe out all players, companies, researches, history, etc.

Product demand_met will all start at 0%, with total demand near 0 as well (since the total building size will be near 0).

Summaries on sales stats will look weird for the first 3 days, since there is no product history to base it on.

You'll start with $5 mil cash (including $4 mil loan). 3 factory plots, 3 stores plots, 0 R&D plots. Nothing on the player's account. The same is given if you restart your account.
Total plots is reduced (although nobody should notice it in a month with all the land prices.) to prepare for the "land merge".

Since this is a clean start, I'd monitor the B2B very closely so any multiple-account/cheating in the first month will surely put you into jail.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Hot damn, eagerly standing by.

I am guessing there is no tutorial/fruit start possible?

Also, you are going to test the land merge on the beta server first, right?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Hooray and ouch all in one. Like Rip and everyone else, I can't wait. Literally, in fact, since I am two hours ahead of you. I may have to set an alarm or something. You know, so I can get up and let the dogs out. Then I will have to wait for them...so I might as well logon and see what is going on. That is what I will tell my wife, at any rate. ;-)

I hope the import market is stable enough to allow us to get going!
Andrew Naples

+ / -

Im on central so midnight is 2am for me. bleh but ill set some stuff up.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
CST here as well. We will all be moving a little slow Monday but should be worth it.

I decided on my starting plan with twenty minutes to spare :)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Reset's done. (Sorry I did it twice)
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Thanks Scott and good luck everyone :)
Brent Goode

+ / -

Great! No freaking coal, $18 apples and two saturated markets already. Everything I was afraid of. This will certainly be more work than fun at first. ;-)
Bob Malone

+ / -

Product demand_met will all start at 0%, with total demand near 0 as well (since the total building size will be near 0).

Total demand is function of total building size ? Is it daily updated ?
Brent Goode

Post Rating: 10
+ / -

There is a flaw right there, in my opinion. Buildings can be a factor, but demand should be "functioned" on other criteria, with a base that allows the world to "function" more fluidly in the start. Buildings? Building size? Six starting plots? Nothing like tying everyone's hands behind their backs. No wonder various products were saturated, with 200% demand met, in the first hour.

Just sayin..
Andrew Naples

+ / -

Yea I remember it being kinda slow going when I started but this is crazy. Im barely making 1k per tick and I expanded my store to 25m (with 80% advert) stocked with good items. I know its small but I remember progressing a bit faster than this. I'm gonna have to use export to make any money.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Good luck with the exports, too, as they are also a bit low. It just seems like the whole thing was put under water for the sake of slowing it all down. Perhaps it is to control the chance of exploiting bugs before they can be fixed. I am totally guessing, though. It is taking days to get a research up to Q10. And I did upgrades on the labs, too. I know late comers are going to be able to piggyback my efforts to do the same research for much less time invested. I am now starting to feel less-than-amicable about that. ;-)
Bob Malone

+ / -

I have the worrying feeling that I did a bad start :)
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
I'm thinking of starting over after 20 minutes of watching stuff not sell
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.