Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Official Announcement: New Server to Launch on 6/1

Official Announcement: New Server to Launch on 6/1

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Next
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 37
That's been an issue for me as well. Had to restart and pick an industry where the import prices were lower.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Yeah, those imports got stupid real quick. I am not sure what to do. I don't mind helping de-bug through playing some things out, though I have less time for it. But running headlong into those kind of walls is kinda annoying and counter-productive.

Anyway, I replaced most of my goods off of that import market and priced them appropriately. Might as well play around and see what happens.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Not sure what the restart is supposed to give but it pretty much gives nothing. I ended up with an auto company with no electricity or water. Should it give you $1M in personal cash again? I thought we would have a chance to get money in lieu of starting fruit tech, which I would assume we don't get till tutorial is worked out?

I want to say with the tutorial you had starting tech as well as 1200^2 meter factory and a load of like 100K of whatever fruit you had chosen.

Certainly what I got ever pressing restart is a tremendously difficult position.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Its supposed to be a "I screwed up button not an easy button I think.

I dont like how we only have 3 spaces to start with for factories and realistically only one for research starting out. The first few million dollars takes a long time already and the lack of a research base/factory space will make it even tougher.
Jim Frazer
RJ: Kenneth Noisewater
CO: Kenneth Noisewater

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Can't get in to the bug report area to post this. Getting this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/scott/domains/capitalism-online.com/public_html/eos/login-rj.php on line 37

Richard Ripberger

+ / -

Starting the same as you started the first time you signed up is not an "easy button"

Having the same login problem, Jim.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Also with the login problem.

I agree with Andrew about the lack of plots available, especially in research. I also agree that foregoing the tutorial should not be a negative in starting resources.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'm sorry, I changed something several hours ago but I didn't test it out. Just fixed.

Also, the starting loan will be adjusted higher, and will stay after the wipe. (it's not related to skipping the tutorial)
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

Is there some compensation for not getting starting fruit tech or am I better off picking a Fruit? IIRC when I did that I started with a good sized plantation as well.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
what will be starting budget ( personnal + cash + loan ) after the wipe ?
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
I kind of like the wee starting plot allocation, fwiw. The constrained supply chain thing means thinking about how to optimize small to start. Having to wait to raise some extra capital before launching into e.g. from-scratch airplane construction makes a certain amount of sense for a small biz.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Of course, the absurd import pricing has forced me to spend all my profits just to keep the store shelves full, instead of investing in expansions. *doh*
Nuku Nuku
RJ:
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Bugs:
- login problems (as others said)
- when I login first time (after closing browser) it asks me to select a name, copy pasting the url in a new tab fixes it

Gameplay:
- more plots, especially research
- everyone should start with planatation (with an option to select which one), that was nice on the old server (you could not get bankrupt so easily due to early nobish mistakes since you always had this 200 size plantation that would keep you alive)
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

Is the reset going off as planned in four hours?
Brent Goode

+ / -

God I hope so! ;D

So, how did you start this one?
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.