RJ Cooperative Group

Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
@bruce - Those low-priced requests are used by people to transfer products from one of their companies to another one of their companies. They are not meant to be met by other players.

I have started selling more on B2B - basics like wheat, flour, sugar, water, silica sand, etc. Hopefully they are at attractive enough prices for others to buy and make a profit from them.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

@ Mike -- While that makes sense, I know when I want to transfer products from one of my companies to another -- usually from a manufacturing company to a retail company, I simply place it for sale on the B2B market, then I quickly switch firms, and enter the B2B market. My for sale items are always listed at the very top, so it makes it really easy for me to transfer the goods from the manufacturing company to the retailing arm.

I realize there is a remote possibility another player could be in the b2b market at that exact moment, and I guess if that happens, I'll try your method.
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

+ / -

@andrew - What I was referring to, and Bruce was commenting on was players putting up requests for unlimited water (and electricity) for $0.01. No one can produce for that low a price. Those players are just setting up those requests for their companies that don't have their own power and water source. They likely have one company that produces enough of that for all of their companies. Having standing requests for low-cost power and water makes it easier for them to transfer from their one company that produces those to the rest of their companies. It saves a few clicks to have a standing request.
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
@Andrew - I have used that method as well, but sometimes your company cannot afford the price of the materials, and if you put it up for a really low price on the b2b there is always the chance that someone will happen to see it on the market. This method is also useful when you have a quality that is typically going up, otherwise you would have to change the price/requested quality all the time in the request pages.

@Mike - I have strayed mostly away from that system once each of my companies has had money, because if you sell it at 0.01, your producer company losses all of that warehouse value, and the other company gains all of that warehouse value at almost no cost. I find it more balanced to use requests for the actual warehouse value, that way I don't need to constantly transfer money into my producing companies.

I think there are several solutions to the 0.01 request problem that bruce has, like private requests for your own companies, or the ability to just transfer between your own warehouses. But I don't think it would be possible to get every player to either understand why people are doing this, or get everyone that uses that system to stop completely.

However, I don't think the issue is necessarily what this board is really working towards/against. Although it does highlight one of the reasons people can easily build their own production chain, and that is the easy transfer of goods at any price. I think that the focus should be getting a lot more of those goods available at a decent price so not everyone has to do that.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Actually I don't have a problem with the .01 prices. I just noticed they were a lot of them in the B2B requests. I figure B2B requests should allow producers to see who needs which products and they could build a company dedicated towards helping meet those needs.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
An update on Empire Ice Cream, my company that is relying on cooperation to succeed.

I'm currently expanding factories. Would like to get them all to 20k m2, eventually. Will probably do a trial run with a few factories within a couple of days.

Three of the ice creams that I was researching are now over 20% demand met; they were at 0% when I started. Therefore, I'm switching my research to vanilla ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, and cherry sorbet. I need vanilla extract, sugar, cherry juice concentrate, cookie dough, and cocoa powder. All these are available in large amounts on the B2B, but I'm willing to buy them from anyone who wants to get involved.

Also, I'm not planning on selling the ice cream in stores myself. I need someone to buy the ice cream I produce. If someone has, or wants to build, lots of store space that can sell ice cream, I'm willing to sell to you at a decent, low price.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
@Tiny I have Supermaket company where i can sell some icecream. I also can provide the components you requested.

For anyone interested "The Electronic Company" is looking for electronics stores to sell it's products, and will be posting the products on B2B channel @ WH value
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
Posting 500B electricity at 0.08, please only take what you need. I would post it at 0.07 but then it would get eaten up by the request.
shark laser
RJ: Prince Mubune of Nigeria
CO: Semmi

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
I'll have >2T elec available around the 15th, and will sell it at 0.05 each. PM me to make arrangements.
ronak chheda
RJ: Texas Tycoon
CO: Texas Tycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
Guys I'm what you call a newbie. Nothing great infrastructure. Nothing great resources nor great researches.
I currently make 8 itema for Farmers market on my 3 plantations.
Mine highest are qa44 beans and qa55 cffe bean
ronak chheda

+ / -

Qa44 cocoa beans*
I'll soon start a new company to make products in a new sector.
If anyone needs anything shoot me a message.
I sell electricity at 0.045
Wat
ronak chheda

+ / -

Electricity and water at 0.045. Recently gave been fulfilling decently priced market requests.(3-4M is a treasure for a newbie like me.)
I have vanilla beans corn brocoli carrot barley
Almost everything that can be made on a plantation. Send me a message currently most of items are in qa32-35 range.
I can't prouce in numbers like millions or billions but surely around a few 100k's is manageable.
Send me messages I'm considering to open a second company based to support someone else's chain.
ronak chheda

+ / -

Following is what I make
Almonds
Barley
Brocoli
Cotton
Cocoa beans
coffee beans
Carrot
Corn
Vanilla Beans
Please note that coffee beans are at qa55
Cocoa beans are at qa45
Rest of all is at qa33
Sorry for writing qa Instead of Q.in another economy game which I play it's called quality appeal(qa) that's a habit. Will change with time.
Above items aren't top quality but are pretty fine.
I sell them at 30% manufacturers suggested retail price.
Now I have enough plantations to make enough for myself and others. Shoot me a message. I'll be willing to coordinate. (Don't expect 1M vanilla beans . they're damn slow to make guys.)
Arch Griffon
RJ:
CO: Arch Griffon

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Hey there Ronak, hows it going, (Good deals here ahah)
How about we make some deals?
I am interested in buying what you have :)
ronak chheda

+ / -

Arch shoot me a message via IGM.
Btw guys I also use Skype for game purposes and RL purposes.
shiningrisingsun
Is my Skype name. Feel free to contact me there.
Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.