Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 71
Yes

I see. Will players be able to negotiate these requests via the messaging system and the forums or will there be rules in place against that?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
There will be no way to hide only player requests or hide only NPC requests.

But what you can do is use the search box, or the filtering menus at the top for both buy and sell.

Nothing against communicating product requests by message or forum, I think there's even a specific board for it.

If you're talking about outrageous prices... yeah, if I ever spend the time to check, some people will have a problem.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

There will be no way to hide only player requests or hide only NPC requests.

But what you can do is use the search box, or the filtering menus at the top for both buy and sell.

Nothing against communicating product requests by message or forum, I think there's even a specific board for it.

If you're talking about outrageous prices... yeah, if I ever spend the time to check, some people will have a problem.

Alright, thank you for the clarification Scott. I appreciate it.
adel ahmad
RJ: BIG MAMA
CO: Big Mama

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Where is the export market link
Control Volume
RJ: ControlVolume
CO: Control Volume

+ / -

Total Posts: 43
Hey flour and maybe other stuff is impossible to make because it says I don't have enough cash even though it says it costs $0.

Also queuing up research levels is busted until you get at least one level in the thing you're researching, otherwise it just tries doing level 1 research 20 times in a row.
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
1. the game actually works much slower to me, to the point where its almost unplayable. :/ i guess we should wait and see if its everybody or just my problem i dunno.

2. the land prices increased ridiculously, but i can understand that.
i also understand it increased ridiculously equally for everyone, and the land cost growing exponentially

what i dont understand is why did the migration script had a land conversion formula that gave you 1 post-migration land for every 2 purchased pre-migration land.
it seems that base price for land increased so much, that buying as much land as possible before migration (up to a point of course) was more than a great deal to those who could afford it. correct me if im wrong, but it caused the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer, now there is an even bigger gap between the big companies and the medium/small.
Rengül Ekizceleroğlu
RJ: ASTIKA
CO: Eraser

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
good job
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Using IE 10 most recent update, I cannot see my buildings at all. It's a hashed screen that looks pretty darn ugly.

Windows 7 Ultimate fully up to date.

What other plugins does the game require so I can validate that they are properly updated? Java? Flash?
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Nothing more is needed, just refresh cache. it's pure javascript and css on client side.

I've personally tested it extensively on firefox and chrome and both work, IE isn't giving much trouble and actually looked better when I tested. I'll take another look when I get back though. I'm assuming if there's any trouble now with IE it's probably one of those JSON declarations with a , before } that only IE will complain about.

As mentioned earlier, make sure you clear your browser cache, you may have to do this in settings.

Crazy as it sounds, it's working on the Original iPad much better than before. Anyone have an Android tablet to test?

export
The export market is the req section of b2b

land conversion
The script actually does equal value conversion, the extra cost you're seeing is due to the free 3 pieces of gifted land. Same equation applied before and now, but instead of cost being proportional to 15 land ^ 3 for 3 screens, now you have 23 land ^ 3 for 1 screen. We all know which is more. (numbers are just for demonstration)
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

3 free land for someone big worth exponentially more than 3 free land for the small. mathematically every one who could afford buying lots of land before the update (read- rich guys) received a discount of 3 tiers backwards which is enormously substantial. i might be biased because as a beginner i didnt have almost any land but it does seem like a problem from a game balance point of view, where the game make stuff harder progressively (like more taxes and more salaries, higher cost for new companies etc etc) but ends up giving a free land prize that is the most progressive (^3) - but it does so in the wrong direction.

also i would like to say that this update as a whole is great! :) i love the small things, like now there is a back button after purchasing tech. all the small stuff that makes your life easier adds up and its nice.

one more thing tho: there is a bug where research quest does not show the correct value. showing 0/30 instead of 29/30 for example. this is true to all quest at all my companies.
quick screens:
in quest view: http://gyazo.com/d60a67ea6ce00f053ac7ed2148b0c3e6
in research view: http://gyazo.com/42e42501f4dfeb73a0b8d8082de4e563
checked time and time again and there is no confusion between companies.
sorry if this isnt the right place i just couldnt find any bug reporting section

edited couple of things to clarify
Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

+ / -

Total Posts: 26
Is anyone else having issues connecting to Capitalism-Online? I hit the login URL and it takes me to the main landing page for ratjoy.com instead.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll fix them at lunch, and yes please post new bugs here if you find them, they are all part of the migration/update. Fixing them here prevents it from happening on CO.

EDIT: All known issues resolved.
arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

+ / -

Requested Product Min. Quality Requested Quantity Unit Price Quantity to Sell Actions
Strawberry Pie
by Berry Merry Furniture 0.00 1,953,125 $14.0
Strawberry Pie
by Berry Merry Furniture 0.00 1,953,125 $14.0

i was posting in B2B for strawberry and i got empty pop op window and i only press ok button (did not have any other option) but then i got this request 2 times then i got one more problem i cant delete one of them ????
hope i am clear. :)
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

Is anyone else having issues connecting to Capitalism-Online? I hit the login URL and it takes me to the main landing page for ratjoy.com instead.

I am having some problems logging into Capitalism Online myself, which is kind of disappointing since I like to play that game as well as this one.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

If you're having problem within the last 30 minutes... well, I've been doing updates on the front page, just done now.

If you had trouble yesterday, it's a database authority thing, got that taken care of as well.

Please do let me know if you STILL can't connect.
Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.