Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next
Caner Ekizceleroğlu
RJ: Deli Voyvoda
CO: XXII

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 33
http://prntscr.com/1142ju

I wanted to comlete my quests but i dont want to use my own high quality leather and pig so i posted them on market for high price that anyone cant buy them and when i bought them back! Surprise!! i loose 11b as a fee...

Thanks Scott but its not fair...
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
@Caner: looks like this was changed in the last update. You can no longer cancel B2B listings without "buying" the listing from yourself and paying the 5% fee. Now using the B2B market to circumvent the quality mixing isn't free anymore. It also seems to reset the cost to whatever you had listed it at which is obviously wrong (it really should be the old cost PLUS whatever you additionally had to pay to unlist it)
Caner Ekizceleroğlu
RJ: Deli Voyvoda
CO: XXII

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 33
yeah it looks like this
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I am not sure an administrative fee is a proper part of the 'cost of goods' accounting. It is altogether a different cost of doing business, and probably a cost of mistaken action, to boot. Not everything is a "cost of goods' item. This mostly comes from my wife, the financial analyst, whom is standing over my shoulder this very moment. :-(
Brent Goode

+ / -

Ouch.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
@BB: You're right that admin fees typically wouldn't be considered part of COGS but right now the cost gets set to whatever the price you last listed it on B2B.

e.g. I bought one unit of Clay for $5 on B2B and the warehouse shows $5 for the cost.
I listed it for $500 and "cancelled" the listing (paying the 5% fee = $25).
The warehouse now shows a cost of $500 for the item when my actual expenditures are $30 (whether you count the $25 B2B fee as part of COGS or not).
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I thought I changed the fee to 2% a few days ago? Unless I forgot to upload the file... Let me check.

Checked - it's 5% for sales and 2% for remove or relist.
Makis Dion
RJ: Makis
CO: makis

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
what about the stock market ? is there a plan for when will it be up again ?
Scott (Admin)

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Sorry, real life interfered, just got back from the Grand Canyon South Rim, it's such a long drive from California.

From all the feedback so far, I think it's time to update CO and release the stock market on RJ. You'll see the stock market in 2 days.
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Scott have you fixed the slowliness problem in the buildings screen?... i cant play on EOS right now and probably will not be able to in CO once you update...
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I was having fun too, on the CO side, playing in the oldschool way with my new lil company... Gives a nice change of pace from the EoS side.

Anyways, Scott. With the update you added a feature to type in the length of time we want a production run to be. It's a great feature, was hoping for a while that it would get added. Since most of us are really lazy, having to type out the full syntax gets tiresome when setting up 10+ production runs in each company though. It would be nice if, instead of, having to type out "48:00:00" we could just type "48h" or "24h" etc.

On a side note, I've been trying to copy/paste the time into that box so I don't have to type out "48:00:00" every time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it will instantly set the slider to 48h worth after pasting, sometimes I will have to delete a 0 and type it again in order for the slider and other things to adjust to the 48h.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Paul, you now have to make the cursor move in the production run time entry field, where you did not have to before.

Paste the data, then move the cursor with an arrow key, and the time data for the production run can be saved and the run started.

Pretty sure it's not intentional. I can duplicate it on both of my machines.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I've been having no problems pasting today. I'll try that next time I hit that issue, doesn't happen all the time.
Brent Goode

+ / -

David: I see your point. And I suppose it doesn't matter where the cost is accounted, as long as it is taken into account.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

@Paco: Can you try using the "Turn Off Queue Countdown" setting? I'm sure that's what's killing the performance on the buildings screen.
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.