Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Questions and Answers

Questions and Answers

Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Gail B
RJ: Gail Goose

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 14
I made far, far too much cattle...what should I do with it all? It doesn't seem to get sold on the B2B, nobody wants it, and it can't be exported.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
You have two basic options. Either lower your B2B price, or make something else from your cattle. (I've been in this situation myself, but it was chickens...eventually I put them all through my slaughterhouse and sold off the chicken meat, which went much much faster on the B2B!)
Wizzard Hicks
RJ: Wizzzard Siggy
CO: Wizzzard Siggy

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
If I want to research Polyester Thread, I apparently first need to "discover" Polyester. What exactly entails discovering? Do I have to research Polyester first? It seems kind of silly to have to invest in a 1 million dollar facility to be able to research a product I will never use so I can research the product I want.

Well found my answer, and I was right.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Q. How long does advertising last?
A. As of now, your marketing power (or advertising influence) "fades out" with time at a rate of 0.3% per tick. Fortunately your store size alone can generate much publicity, and therefore adds more marketing power with each tick, and the formula is store_size^2/10.
So at steady state your "free marketing power" should sit around 33.33 * store_size^2.
Combined this would be "gaining" (33.33 * store_size^2 - currenting_marketing_power) * 0.003 per tick, and negative loss is gain.
Space Butler
RJ: Space Butler
CO: Space Butler

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
Is there a way to reset your user? After playing around a bit, I have more of a handle on how the game is supposed to work, but I would like a clean slate.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

No, but you can sell your company (without losing much $), and start a new company for free, and ask for a newbie loan with your new company :-P
It would be more beneficial that way since you can pick an entirely different industry that has a better supply/demand ratio, instead of the over-saturated fruit market.

Just PM Ratan Joyce.

My main concern is it'll make it too easy for cheaters to: restart, buy 1 electricity/water from "my friend's" company for $1mil, repeat. Even at where it is now, we had a player who made 10+ accounts and click through the tutorial 10+ times in order to cheat, of course he gained nothing from it in the end, but it also wasted my time.
effigy effigy
RJ: Effigy
CO: Effigy

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I decided to go into production of frozen meat products before I realized that most of the frozen foods are not used in any other products and cannot be exported or sold in any stores. Are there any plans to change this soon? I would have thought that I could at least sell them in a supermarket.

Edit: I notice now that frozen meats can be sold in the supermarket; don't know if you changed it or if I just totally missed it the first time I looked, but thanks!
Reiter Hexenmeister
RJ: Schwarze Spiegel

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
I have three questions:

- Why can't produce cattles in my farm?
(I have enough resources to start production)

- I regulary put for sale natural gas, when i made that,
gas is instantaneously sold, I think that's a batch request,
where i can see how many gas left to complete request?

- How I make a similar batch request than above?
Chandler Hill
RJ: Chandler
CO: Chandler

Post Rating: 43
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Reiter - when it's instantly sold, you sold it for less than export price, so it was bought by the exporter. Price your stuff a little higher! I'd recommend going to B2B and finding the current prices and try pricing around that/a bit cheaper.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Edit: I notice now that frozen meats can be sold in the supermarket; don't know if you changed it or if I just totally missed it the first time I looked, but thanks!

I change it, because someone sent me a bug report on it.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

I have three questions:

Why can't I produce cattles in my farm?
Not sure. Might be the new factory system. I'll finish the changes today.

How I make a similar batch request than above?
You can't, it's a newbie helping feature to guarantee you're not selling your products too cheaply.
david wile
RJ: Noxiousdog
CO: Noxiousdog

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Cattle have to be researched before they can be made. I started making a batch today, but had to R&D first.
Control Volume
RJ: ControlVolume
CO: Control Volume

+ / -

Total Posts: 43
What happens to a company that doesn't have enough money to cover its daily dividends or 7-day EPS? Does it go bankrupt? Does everyone still get paid out? Am I making a huge mistake having stocks in a company that is going to do exactly this during update?
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

The first thing that happens is the company will try to take a loan to pay those dividends.
In the case of the company already reaching its loan limit, you'll get an announcement that says the company can't keep up its dividend and had to cancel it, and the dividend never goes out. (and you should definitely consider selling those stocks)

But in case it does go bankrupt you'll just divide up the networth of the company - or get nothing if it has negative equity.
Max Smart
RJ: Max Smart
CO: Maxwell Smart

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Is the maximum amount that can be sold by stores product-specific? In other words, does selling one product decrease the amount of another product I can sell in the same store?
Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.