Questions and Answers

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Next
billy bob
RJ: Billy Bob
CO: Billy Bob

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 14
If I had any other Polyester Thread at all it could only have been import qualities, so 15 or 30 and it can't have been produced at Q0 as I started reasearching it (and its composants) way before I produced it. Don't remember what quality, but considering that it takes about 20mins to get up to arround Q10, I'd say at least that...
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
There was a bug, I'll repair your threads for you :-)

Thanks for reporting it first.
billy bob
RJ: Billy Bob
CO: Billy Bob

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Ah cool! Glad I wasn't going nuts :P
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
new quests are automatically added on daily basis
Lisa Roberts
RJ: Ladylisa
CO: Ladylisa

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
How and Why would i use the BB export?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
How: Go to the Export section and find the item you would export. If you click on the sell icon, you get a box with a slider in it that allows you to set how many of your current stock you wish to sell, and gives you a few numbers on cost and profit. Set the slider and click the sell button and you have exported your good for that price. It automatically adjusts for Q values.

Why: Not a lot of reasons, but there are a couple. You may need to just unload some bad inventory and the Export market will let you do that with some profit over some loss. But mostly, you may be a new player that needs cash, and doesn't want to wait around for the B2B to get to you for a lousy price on apples anyway. So you use the Export market to liquidate and make a lousy profit faster. There are some items where you may make a few bucks, depending on who is at the docks that day. You can sell saphires, or fur or leather or steel, and occasionally make something like a decent price for a quick liquidation.

Over all, the Export market is a shadow of its former self, and not what it could be. But this is how it works now. Hope that helps.
Lisa Roberts
RJ: Ladylisa
CO: Ladylisa

+ / -

Brent That helped a lot. Thank you very much.
Eric Russell
RJ: Cire
CO: Cire Matthews

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
How is CEO Salary paid? I have received it once. Even when my company is profitable, I don't get paid. Does the outstanding loan balance matter...if so, why did I get paid once?
Kabal

+ / -

i don't know how it works for public companies,but for private companies it should work this way:

the owner salary is under city/hq/set your salary.
you can set a maximum of $1M and a % bonus on the earnings from the previous day (20% on the old server,5% on the new one).
the money is given before taxation and is lowering your taxes because is seen as an expense.pumping it back in the company the next day is seen as an income.
if one day you don't gain a dime taxes and bonus are not applied,but the owner salary is paid.
a loan is an expense,so it contributes to deny your bonus along with all the other expenses.
what i don't know is if the salary is given when you take autoloans.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
No salary is paid after autoloans. Salary is always the last payment made before taxes.
Kabal

+ / -

the company doesn't have money to pay the bills but is paying the ceo anyway.
like the real world lol
Hannah Juhl
RJ: Hannah

+ / -

hey, what is networth and how do i get more?
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Does pausing item sales in a store have the same affect on selling power as if you removed it from the shelf?
chris young
RJ: CEO 123
CO: Chris Young

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
where do I find the export market?

I cant seem to locate it
graham shearlaw
RJ: Graham
CO: Funk

+ / -

Total Posts: 48
the export market has been removed, there are some npc that post requests on the b2b as a replacement.

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.