Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Questions and Answers

Questions and Answers

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Lars Jonsson
RJ: Mr_Christer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Hi, new to the game and liking it so far. I have one question.

When during the day are taxes and maintenance paid? I have not been deducted anything for the this server reset and I have no revenue sheet for April 12th to april 13th? Yesterday that happened earlier and I'm getting paranoid about spending my money.

(I live in the CET timezone so the clock is 10 am when the server rolls over)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
A. Everything should be at 00:01:00 (one minute or so past midnight). Unfortunately the script timed out a second time last night after I unlocked the networth updater to ALL companies that ever existed instead of just the hundreds of active ones. It's been manually "continued" this morning but I'll cut the script up tonight to make sure the problem never happens again.
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

+ / -

Total Posts: 108
You can change a variable in the php.ini for your environment to increase the maximum execution time and memory allocation per script. It is only read when the configuration is loaded, but this is probably every time anyway for a cronjob running the CLI.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Q: Is there a way to tell what your research levels are while your R&D facility is running?
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
I don't think there's any trivial way. Would be a very nice addition.

That said, if you're in a bind you could check a few top ones by looking at company profile, and you could figure out current levels for one item trivially based on the next level of research in progress. And you could make a decent guess based on warehouse stock.
Dan Healy
RJ: Napoleon Dynamite

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Why is this game Free Forever?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
A. Because in this games, more players = more fun. It's too much micromanagement to fill in an industry by yourself.

The details about the optional VIP privileges at the end of May may look like this:
  • Cost: $6/mo.

• Double influence gain + 100 bonus influence at daily updates

• Access to "The Lazy Buttons" in stores (price everything at N x cost or N x quality adjusted value at once)

• No direct cash advantages

Also expand the influence system to give them more uses:
  • Hurry expansion (currently in place)

• Change player name (currently free)

• Ability to generate world events to change category prices, or product selling time.
James Tate
RJ: Nickelas James Tate

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
Oh, wow, that last one, makes fame fucking awesome.
Derek Cheung
RJ: Keith Preston

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Is there any difference between more expensive stores which sells the same thing (say a supermarket vs a cafe?)
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Hello,

First, thanks for this game Scott, it remembers me Kapilands but even better ;)

Just a concern : there are many similar games ( better or worst, that is not he question ) and in 99,9 % of them, paying real money give advantage in game.
Could you please confirm that the premium features are confort/cosmetic ones and will not give any direct advantage in game ? If yes, I would play AND pay. Otherwise ...
that is to say : is the influence gain not a too big advantage ?

CEO Kogut
RJ: Kogut

+ / -

Total Posts: 29
Q: "Certain actions may become unavailable based on your stock ownership"

What is the minimal stock ownership where I can do everything, like in private company (except direct cash transfer)?
Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

+ / -

Total Posts: 114
when your shares is more than any individual shareholders.
to be on the safe side, 50.01%
James Tate
RJ: Nickelas James Tate

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
Q: Can I stop getting RD Expansion Quests? I have 8 quest and 6 of them are to expand my RD stupidly. And one of them I cant complete in any reasonable matter, as I, no longer have the facility to complete it. It just so happens to be RD related.
Harold Holt
RJ: Harold Holt

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
Do you pay wages and maintenance for buildings being constructed or only completed structures? E.G If a building is being expanded from 10m to 200m at the end of the day am I paying for 10m or 200m?
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

+ / -

Total Posts: 108
Q: Why do we gain fame and influence for being the CEO of a public company with a separate chair, but not for being both chair and CEO?

Q2: Why do we (situationally) gain influence for running public companies, but not for running private companies?
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.