5/6 ANNOUNCEMENT

Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Maybe we could expand starting companies to include a choice of any fruit or crop. That would be nice and clear up some of the logjam.
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

Actually thinking about it I wouldn't mind if there was like an annual reset or something. I look forward to the chance to start with everyone else and see if what I have learned will serve me well.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
"Original plan is today, but now it'll be after changing the stock market. Since that's a lower priority compared to the store overhaul, it'll be after that too, so maybe 2 weeks later."

You're not going to fix the stock market in 2 weeks, let alone do the stores too. Just dump the stock market.
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

To compensate for the lack of a stock market you could start players with more money so they can start a second company of their choice right away, or do away with the $10M requirement for the first time starting a second company.

That should solve the problem of the games starting off with nobody in some sectors early on.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 146
I am utterly against annual resets.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: -3
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea same, this reset seems kinda necesary (beta and all) but Id hate to play this game for a year and then its gone for no reason.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Instead of annual reset, the alternative to balancing thing out a bit is for new player to start with wealth based on a certain percentage of the average wealth of all players. That'll allow new player to catch up without requiring annual reset.
Milo Minderbinder
RJ: Milo Minderbinder

Post Rating: 6
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
It seems to me like the only thing that comes out of the stock market is shenanigans, and it should be shuttered until the bugs can be removed. Occupy Econosia Wall Street!
David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

+ / -

Total Posts: 53
*shrug* I have just been wilfully ignoring the stockmarket as immoral gambling the whole time anyway. Just let me churn out sheets.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
hope the new world/server is coming fast because playing is pointless right now...
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Well, being who I am, I'd figure out some way to reward anyone who's being playing lawfully here, simply for being beta testers. Then there is the much appreciated mass of bug reporters.
Gail B
RJ: Gail Goose

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Hey Scott. Why was I perma-jailed for trying to cash in on the market frenzy? (Was that not allowed?) I heard this happened to other people who cashed in when the market went belly-up - I think there might have been some collateral damage in the ban/jail frenzy.

Not that I'd dream of complaining, but the (100% privately owned forever!) beef market was definitely just starting to heat up.
Kudaros Cornercutter
RJ: Kudaros

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
Yeah I sold my shares in a bunk company and made a profit - I do suppose that looks shady but I would have liked to get my investments out of all that.

In any case, Id be all for a stock market disabled fresh start. I grew my own companies fairly honestly with no stock market at all and enjoyed it.
Toaster D'Awesome
RJ: Toaster The Awesome

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
There is zero problem with resetting everything in a beta... especially if what you're resetting away is broken.
Milo Minderbinder
RJ: Milo Minderbinder

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I'm in jail indefinitely, I guess because someone was willing to buy my goods at a heavy markup? How many other people are in there, and how long until we get out? Also, how much have you received in campaign contributions from the Corrections Corporation of Econosia?
Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments.