Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Capitalism First Impressions

Capitalism First Impressions

Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
The biggest research I see is 184m2.

??
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
My bad. You're right, I was citing the wrong column. Though now that I look at it more closely, he has 3.6mio sunk into a R&D that produced Q12 something, I am guessing chickens, and another R&D that produced Q11 in natural gas also. Which is curious. Not accusing him of anything, but that is some serious researching maneuvers and investments.
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

+ / -

Total Posts: 37
Ouch, maintenance cost me 300K, that hurt should have expanded before 12:00.

Next, who is Sean Wright and how does he have 12.2M already? I can't even see what his 600M^2 store is so I'll assume he has two or three separate stores.
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

Wow.

A bunch of strange companies on net worth list.

Obvious Sean Wright is either using an exploit or knows something we don't.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
look at Sean Wright B2B sales....
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
Is the new server down? I get an error message trying to log in

EDIT: nvm I got in now
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
After one day, my networth is -29k, and my farmers market sales have dropped to even worse levels than yesterday. I guess I should suicide and restart. Stocking a retail shop with B2B fruits wasn't such a good idea
Brent Goode

+ / -

This thing is so far from what it should be that I am not sure anything but exploits and super products is a good idea. I have a -68.7K net worth, after taking this morning's Welfare check! Maintenance was 130K on 4 factories, 2 R&D and 2 stores. I can't sell much of anything in the stores as the demand is either met-and-then-some, or my stores can't sell higher Q goods at a lower price than my lower Q/higher priced competitors. Go figure.

I see we dropped the quality of the goods, and upped the prices on the import market. Which means we are forced to go with even less quality for just as high a price on the B2B. Could this be because every other exporter in the world is too stupid to sell Econosia stuff it can afford? Must be that "realistic free market simulation" I keep hearing about. Is that why the voting sites are showing us with those little red "down" arrows?

I know I have made a couple of mistakes. But I ain't that stupid.
Bob Malone

+ / -

+ the fact that IMHO there are tons of cheating :)
Richard Ripberger

+ / -

I don't know about tons. I am profitable and still have my little half a million buffer cash.

I certainly don't believe that Sean Wright made over $16M in b2b sales on day one by any way other than cheating.
Bob Malone

Post Rating: 5
+ / -

I am also profitable ( 2M networth at daily update, I guess this is not that bad.. even if today it's far from beeing as good as yesterday ).

About cheating, I hope Scott will have some time to look at some suspicious cases... I think most of the cheating is coming from B2B Market with multi accounts and issue is that it can be done without beeing busted by community since we do not see B2B transactions.. Maybe it would be a good thing to see them... Later on Scott should maybe hire few trusted gamemaster to keep the game clean with good reactivity ( as he cannot be checking the game all day long and he need time to focus on game development )
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I'm not sure if Im going to fail yet. Im going to have to buy water and electricity soon which could kill me. I should have spent research money on more store space or something.
Brent Goode

+ / -

I hear ya Clemen. I am sure that I bit off too much to start. I bought land because I wanted a certain industry, so I thought I should have 4 factories. I don't think a well was a great idea in hindsight. And I needed 2 R&D. But I bought a store figuring I could buy off the import market to keep it running until I could grow into it with vertical productions. I think I can salvage this thing, but some of the other issues are just getting too aggravating to want to deal with for "entertainment" time. There are other games out there that are still fun.
Balon Swann
RJ: Balon Swann
CO: Balon Swann

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
RE: About cheating, I hope Scott will have some time to look at some suspicious cases... I think most of the cheating is coming from B2B Market with multi accounts and issue is that it can be done without beeing busted by community since we do not see B2B transactions.. Maybe it would be a good thing to see them... Later on Scott should maybe hire few trusted gamemaster to keep the game clean with good reactivity ( as he cannot be checking the game all day long and he need time to focus on game development )
Or just open all b2b logs to everyone and allow community policing via reporting suspicious behavior.
No real reason b2b needs to be secret, so far as I can tell.
Bob Malone

+ / -

this is indeed what I proposed first.
Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.